lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

My favourite videogame.

Videogames form a big part of my life, since I was a child and I started to play Pokémon and some other RPG games like Final Fantasy for example, I fell in love with videogames. Then, when I grew to the puberty and I met the MMORPG genre I knew it will be something that I can’t leave in a long time. I started playing Ragnarok Online about 14 years ago approximately, when they open a Latin Server named RO Hispano and even Soledad Onetto made a news note about that “new game”. It was a very fun game, but the server closed suddenly.


Thus, I start to test some others MMO, and when I played World of Warcraft (WoW), developed by Blizzard Entertainment), I didn’t even enjoyed completely maybe because it was in a English and pirate server, I don’t know. I really started to enjoy WoW when I came to the official server to test it about the middle of 2017, since then I play almost daily. For me, was a totally new the experience, raiding was something that feel so different to other games experience, and that’s the reason why I am still playing WoW, at the first I had a very poor performance with my role, but the constancy improve me, until the player I am now, and yes I’m totally proud of that haha. Since a year ago, I made my own guild with two more friends, although now I’m the only leading, the growth of my guild, is another reason and experience that I never feel in others videogame. But that’s not all, the lore of Warcraft in general is so big and richness, I enjoy listening videos about that learning something new every time. So definitely WoW is my favourite videogame. 

I leave you with a drawing of my characters, a gift from a guildmate.


2 comentarios:

  1. I heard about this game, I'd like to play it when I have some time. And I like the drawing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm playing the wow classic, it's super difficult to level up, I've been almost a month and my warrior is lvl 34

    ResponderEliminar

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...