lunes, 14 de octubre de 2019

Postgraduate Studies


Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I will end working first, and then see what programme may be the most adequate to my actual future job. But, how I said in my past blog, I would like to work in the administrative area and seeing the offers in the website of our school I would like to take the diploma course of “Management in healthcare pharmacy”. It’s the one course of the area that I like it, so is the unique option available in our school that interests me. I don’t consider other option by now, because I don’t know which they are, maybe I could find other options if I search to study aboard, which is an option that I don’t discard, it can be a great experience if I get the opportunity, and about where I don’t care much about, but any European country sound better than USA, to take opportunity to make tourism in the free times, I would like to travel around Europe, tasting the different food, a gastronomic tour for example.

About the distance learning, I don’t know neither the options available here in Chile but sound very comfortable and that make it more interesting for me.

3 comentarios:

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...