lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2019

A country I'd like to visit!

The first country I would like to visit, when I have the economical resource to do a travel, is definitely Mexico and the main reason for it is the gastronomy, I’m maybe influenced by a YouTube channel named “La Capital” and its owner, Oscar. He shows not only Mexican food, but when he does it, he really puts love on it and at the end of the video I really feel like: “Oh, I need to taste that someday!” I can imagine the flavor of some preparations, but there are others I can’t. In the last video he showed us the Cochinita Pibil and the roux was very complex.

Resultado de imagen para cochinita pibil

Thanks to YouTube I know something about Mexico, like the food, but nothing more. I’ve heard a lot of cities or towns are beautiful and great to visit, like Morelia in the Michoacán state, which has a large park in the city where you can see a lot of Monarch Butterfly, and a squirrels too. So I’ll probably go to visit it. I’ve heard a lot of Acapulco from the T.V. and other people, where you can swim with dolphins.

Resultado de imagen para mariposa monarca

And I have some mates from Mexico that I met playing online, so I would like to visit them too.

For last, I didn't even think about to living in Mexico to study or working, so I would visit it only as a tourist. But, maybe I can change my opinion after visiting it

4 comentarios:

  1. I would also like to travel to Mexico but I have heard that it is a dangerous country so I would be afraid to go there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I dream with mexican food, I think that is the big reason to go!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I would like to visit Mexico, for its people, gastronomy and also for a festival that will be held since this year.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like to travel to Mexico fot the day of the dead

    ResponderEliminar

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...