viernes, 26 de julio de 2019

Evaluation of my blogging experience


Oh, this going to sound very likely to my last blog, because I wrote about English III.
Well, about the experience in general of the blogs, I believe it was great, this is maybe my first time writing totally in English, but feels very good; I like it, because its feeling freely when I was writing about the topic of the day.

I think my writing skills have improved only a little, I really feel more confidence when I’m doing it, but not at all. I expect that I can improve more my skills the next semester, because when I’m playing videogames I feel shame of my English level sometimes, when I make mistakes writing or I make big mispronounces on voice chats. This is maybe the main reason why I would like to improve my English, it’s nothing serious.

Maybe in the future we should include some to choice topics, I don’t know, because the time isn’t in our favor.

I would like to wrote about videogames, because is one of the main things that I do in my free time, and I don’t know why the classmates didn’t choice it, because when we talk about us most of they liked videogames! But well, it wasn’t like that.

Resultado de imagen para tecleando


2 comentarios:

  1. I feel I improve my writing skills too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah, this is a great chance to improve our english because is the first time that we write everything in english, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...