viernes, 21 de junio de 2019

Blog 5: A photograph


My girlfriend is a photography student so; at the start of her career I was the first person who agreed to be her model for her homework. I had no idea about posing or anything that a model needs to do, but I tried my best. She took this picture of me, this one is based on German expressionism, which tries to show loneliness or a bitter sight of the life, this artistic movement was born in the context of pre-war (1914-1918) and between wars (1918-1939). Thus, this photograph tries to catch sadness and loneliness, trying to emotionally reach the viewer. This photograph was taken when my girlfriend was in her second year of study, and she was very proud of her job. For me it was a very cool picture, I can remember that we took this one in my cousin’s house.

I really enjoyed posing to my girlfriend, and I did my best in all homework that she needed my help, but when she passed to the next years of her career, she needed professional models so my job ended. Perhaps, it was very funny for me being an amateur model.


La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

3 comentarios:

  1. I would be nervous if I had to pose :s

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow.. your girlfriend did a great job with the photo. If you reach the spectator emotionally

    ResponderEliminar
  3. very interesting movement.
    very nice photo too, there are many feelings in the picture.

    ResponderEliminar

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...