viernes, 5 de julio de 2019

My favourite Hero


Making my choice took me a long time, I don’t really like the super heroes topic, so I decided for anime hero. Shiroe, from Log Horizon is the main character of the series, he is very calm, smart and calculator person. The background of the anime in nowadays is very cliché, he was gamer who gets trapped in his favourite MMORPG videogame with large amount of the players, after a new patch of the game, in their own avatars, then the chaos star. The people try to survive in the completely anarchy, attacking others and stealing their goods. Slowly, thanks to more powerful guilds, the order and then democracy start, with the mediation of our main character Shiroe, who after takes the position of leader of his own guild and the respect of the others leaders, he decided to create The Roundtable, to take the important decisions for the people who live in Akibahara, the city of the adventurers. This anime really have a political and economy vision, such a good MMORPG should have. After the main problems for coexistence were solved, the anime put the plot of raids on the table, and the fact of the die in that world, because everyone can respawn when they die, but they lost part of their memories every time the respawn.

Resultado de imagen para log horizon

The writer of the original novels is Mamare Touno.

I like this character because he resolved all the problems with his smartness, because he literally don’t have any offensive power, as the Enchanter (support mage) who is, and it’s depend all the history of the help of his friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...