viernes, 12 de julio de 2019

A career-related website that I enjoy visiting.


Compound Interest is an awesome website for any chemistry-related career; they share infographics about chemistry compounds in general, in social medias, and not only medicinal chemistry (the reason why I gave them thumbs up in Facebook, perhaps I also enjoy food chemistry), so is a perfect website to satisfy curiosity for any person who likes chemistry as such. Their infographics are pretty simple and explicative for all, so you don’t need to be a professional or an expert to understand them. But being more honest, I didn’t visit the website for a year maybe, because in the year that I’m in my career I need to read a lot about pharmacology, thus the infographics are a very poor now compared to the information I need to know. Perhaps, food chemistry infographics still satisfy my curiosity.

If you want to see for a specific category, you can go to the Infographics Index in the official website: https://www.compoundchem.com/

I recommend give them a thumbs up in Facebook and follow them, if you like chemistry and you want to know facts about that. You can find them too in Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and Reddit.


For now, I leave you an example of their job: 

2 comentarios:

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...