lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2019

My best holidays!

I don’t remember exactly when my best holiday was, but I was around 10-12 years old. I traveled with my cousin’s family (which is like my second family) to Caburga, which is near Villarica. We went camping on the summer at the fork of a river, named Camping La Puntilla, relatively near the Carburga Lake, it was a beautiful place, an excellent place to stay, do fishing and just be one with the nature for a while. It was a little tough, because the weather wasn’t the best those days, a torrential rain started, but hey! Those things make a trip more memorable. We had to go to a refuge and stayed there like 3 days. 

Resultado de imagen para camping la puntilla pucon

The water of the rivers was very icy, but that wasn’t any problem to do some dive in pool-like place do it with some lungs by the river. We stayed there like fifteen days I think. I enjoy camping with my cousin’s family, but sadly, it’s an activity that has become less frequent on the last years. I remember going to other places on that holiday, like the Ojos del Caburga, Villarica Lake and obviously Caburga Lake.

Resultado de imagen para ojos del caburgua

6 comentarios:

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...