lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

Movies and series.

A serie I like a lot is Bones, I don’t give it the time to watch a whole season, but when I found it doing zapping I leave it there. The last semester we talk about the same topic, but well, here we go again. Bones is a police series with a lot of comedy. Its central theme is forensic anthropology; each episode focuses on a mysterious FBI file involving human remains carried by FBI special agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz), to the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and the personal life of the characters, we can take a look of the secondary characters too, and I personal think all are great characters. The creator is Hart Hanson and first transmitted on Fox.

Resultado de imagen para bones

The main reason why I like the serie, is the same that I mentioned last semester when I told you about The Mentalist; it’s because is funny for me and I usually spend time with my family viewing this series, specially with my mother, who loves police series. Maybe the reasons are very simply, I know, but I’m not a great fan of series and movies topic

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...