miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

My favorite book: El Túnel


My favorite book is El Túnel, from Ernesto Sábato.

I read it when I was a teenager, for my obligatory reading schedule for the high school. I liked it because was an interesting travel through a mind that was starting to get lost and sick for the jealousy, at this time I was starting to discover the love by the way, I was suffer for my first love and all that process. And for my young mind, the psychological novel was a new world and this was my first one. The thing that I believe I love it, was this psycho-emotional sensation of enter in a mind that wasn’t the mine. I read it the book 2 times more when I finish it, I remember.

I recommend this book if you enjoy the psychological novel topic, it was very interesting see how can the reality is being distorted by the mind, a sick mind.


Resultado de imagen para el tunel

1 comentario:


  1. I also very much enjoy reading this book keep reading psychological novalas

    ResponderEliminar

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...