viernes, 7 de junio de 2019

My favourite piece of technology


My favourite piece of technology is the computer. When I was around 12 years old I got my first computer, my parents bought this one on the governmental campaign of “Mi primer PC”, it was very basic but enough for me. The next computer I had was a laptop, I got it when I was ending my high school, and from there I only bought laptops. I use my computer as my main tool for everything, like study, do my homework, watch videos, chat or play videogames. I use my laptop every day for whatever I need it, but the most of the time is for playing videogames with my friends, and that’s the main reason why I like it I suppose. I love to play online videogames with friends; I have a lot of friends from different countries thanks to online videogames. My life without computer, I figure, would be very boring and harder on the academic side; I can’t imagine how difficult doing my homework without my laptop would be.



This is the last laptop I bought, an HP Pavillon.

3 comentarios:

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...