viernes, 26 de julio de 2019

A subject I enjoy studying this semester


So, a subject that I enjoy studying this semester is this one, English III. Maybe because is different of the others subjects, for the blogs exactly, I like it a lot, classes are not the most interesting but the blogs are something new for me. I always looking for a instance to practice my English, because I know isn’t the best, I have a lot of problems communicating with people from others countries when I am playing online and I feel a little of shame of my expression in those moments.

In this subject we practice our written English and pronunciation too, the main activities are two: Classes, that aren’t the most stimulant, for me at least, and Blogs, where we write freely about a topic.

The main contents we see in class, is about daily situations, where we see how to use some terms and learn about pronunciation, for example: Sports, wears, etc. We often practice with our classmates too during the class.

And well, that’s all. I only expect that I can practice more my English the next semester, in English IV.

2 comentarios:

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...