lunes, 7 de octubre de 2019

My future job


For my future I have two plans, my plan A is very simple, but I think it’s less possible than my plan B which is more complicated and risky. Plan A consist in to enter the public system in the area of assistant pharmacy and work in a hospital as it, in that job, I feel I will be capable to continue learning and specialize me thanks to how the public system works here in Chile, at the same time I can keep improve my salary with the years of service. Otherwise, my plan B consists in to build my own business, that is, my own pharmacy. As you can imagine plan B is risky, because must require an initial inversion and the possible business failure. In boots plan the job in practically indoors and probably I can’t travel a lot in my job. Anyway, we as pharmacist would have a good salary in any area of our career and the average is on 1.5 million of Chilean pesos, so that’s the salary I expect in my future. And about the major I thinking about taking is on administration, or maybe study administration as it, because I think is it the main qualify that I require in my future plans.

Resultado de imagen para farmacia asistencial

Anyways, maybe I can get others opportunity in my future, and I would change my future plans. I don’t close to the possibilities.

1 comentario:

  1. Maybe in a future one of the options have more posibilities to happens, or you consider a new one. I wish you luck with that

    ResponderEliminar

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...