viernes, 5 de abril de 2019

About me

Hi, my name is Bryan Orellana. You can tell me Bambuxa, that's my nickname in the most of websites.

I'm 26 years old, I'm from Santiago, Chile.  I live with my parents, my younger brother and my dog, Perla. I like to play videogames with my friends, I have a girlfriend from almost ten years ago.

I'm a studying in Universidad de Chile, the career of Chemistry and Pharmacy, and i hope this gonna be my last year in class, so i can start to work and get my own place to live with my girlfriend finally.

I really enjoy gastronomy, and i hope i can travel to others countries in a future, to taste their local food.


1 comentario:

Postgraduate Studies

Well, for now I would maybe take a masters programme or diploma course, but I’m not so sure about the area. I want to see in what area I w...